|Miami-Dade Approved Impact Windows
Estate® Series 375 Horizontal Roller Window
Source: CGI Windows
- Bone White Kynar
- Class I Clear Anodized
- Aspen Wood Grain Finishes
STANDARD GLASS COLORS
- Dark Gray (Turtle Code)
- Solexia Green
- Azuria Blue
- White Interlayer (for privacy)
- Mist (Pattern 62)
- 5/16" Laminated
- 7/16" Laminated glass
- 13/16" Insulated Laminated
- Energy Efficient LoE Coating
- CGI egress lock
- Patented Quad Roller System
- Extruded screen frame with Super-View screen with fiberglass mesh (retaining clips not required)
- Extruded snap-on glazing beads
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- Double and triple Weatherstripping
- 1/2" exterior flange frame
- 2 and 3 panel configurations
- 18 PSF waterbar adapter
- Small missile impact resistant option
- Uneven size vent windows
- Concealed aluminum reinforcing
- Clipless Mullions
- Extruded double applied 1" colonial muntins (in standard or custom grids) with Ogee glazing beads only (Not applicable with insulated glass)
- Muntin grids inside insulated glass (GBGS)
|Maximum Water Resistance||
|Large Missile Laminated Glass (5/16")||
|Large Missile Insulated Laminated Glass||
|Forced Enrty Test (AAMA 1302.5)||
Astor Windows has now partnered with Ygrene Energy Fund to offer 100% financing on impact windows and doors' replacement projects. Please call us for details and eligibility.
Metal work and steel member fabrication to anchor impact windows, doors and storefront systems.
Make an appointment to visit our showroom and see a large selection of impact windows and doors on display. Scheduled appointments are required to ensure one-on-one meetings with project managers.
Learn more about our expertise and capabilities in new construction projects.
Visit our entry door section to browse through the beautiful selection of impact entry doors manufactured by CGI Windows.