|Miami-Dade Approved Impact Windows
- Single Hung Windows
- Horizontal Roller Windows
- Picture Windows/Fixed Lite Architectural Windows
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Mulls Bars and Mull Clips*
- Window members are extruded from a minimum of 6063-T5 and 6063HS-T54 aluminum alloy
- Frame members have a nominal depth of 2 3/4"
- Frame and sash interlock
- Finish is white, bronze, or gray
- Passes ASTM E547/E331 for water resistance
- Glazing is exterior
- Locking hardware is deluxe swivel type
- Balance system is spiral type
- Stainless steel assembly screws
- Screens are fitted at time of assembly
- Large missile 7/16" laminated glass
- Small missile 3/8" laminated glass
- Monolithic tempered 3/16" and 1/4" glass
- Clear or white interlayer (small missile only)
- Double applied colonial muntins; raised outside/flat bar inside
- Popular glass tints
- Pro-View (Oriel style)
- Radius Top
- Bottom sash locks
- Limited travel sash stop
- Windows are tested in accordance with AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-05 specifications and PA 201, 202 & 203
- Miami-Dade County approved (see approval for specific order options)
- Tested forced entry resistance to ASTM F 588 and AAMA 1302.5- 1976 paragraph 3.1.1 test A through 3.1.5 test G
- Deglazing tested to ASTM E987
- Tested water resistance to ASTM E547/E331
- Tested air infiltration to ASTM E283
- Test reports available upon request
- Fully weatherstripped with fin seal polyester pile and/or vinyl bulb
- Windows screens are fitted at time of assembly to ensure a complete unit
- 18 x 16 fiberglass mesh
- Insect screens are not designed for the purpose of providing security and will not protect objects or persons from falling out of windows
Metal work and steel member fabrication to anchor impact windows, doors and storefront systems.
Make an appointment to visit our showroom and see a large selection of impact windows and doors on display. Scheduled appointments are required to ensure one-on-one meetings with project managers.
Learn more about our expertise and capabilities in new construction projects.
Visit our entry door section to browse through the beautiful selection of impact entry doors manufactured by CGI Windows.
Astor Windows has now partnered with Ygrene Energy Fund to offer 100% financing on impact windows and doors' replacement projects. Please call us for details and eligibility.