|Miami-Dade Approved Impact Windows
PGT Casement Window Series CA740
Source: Astor Windows and Doors
PGT Series 700 was designed for low-rise buildings, that is, for structures in which windows or doors will be installed up to 30 feet of height.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Frame depth is 2 3/4"
- Nominal wall thickness is .062
- Flange-type frame for wood or masonry construction; integral fin available
- Corrosion-resistant hardware and fasteners with stainless steel options
COLOR FRAMES AVAILABLE
- All products are exterior glazed
- All products are silicone glazed for greater strength and seal
- Windows have a structural extruded aluminum glazing bead for stronger resistance to wind load (unique lite glazing allows upgrades to colonial at a later date)
- Laminated insulated glass is optional
- Fully weatherstripped with fin seal polyester pile and/or vinyl bulb
- Windows screens are fitted at time of assembly to ensure a complete unit
- 18 x 16 fiberglass mesh
- Insect screens are not designed for the purpose of providing security and will not protect objects or persons from falling out of windows
Astor Windows has now partnered with Ygrene Energy Fund to offer 100% financing on impact windows and doors' replacement projects. Please call us for details and eligibility.
Metal work and steel member fabrication to anchor impact windows, doors and storefront systems.
Make an appointment to visit our showroom and see a large selection of impact windows and doors on display. Scheduled appointments are required to ensure one-on-one meetings with project managers.
Learn more about our expertise and capabilities in new construction projects.
Visit our entry door section to browse through the beautiful selection of impact entry doors manufactured by CGI Windows.