|Miami-Dade Approved Impact Windows
Sentinel® Product Line General SpecificationsSentinel® impact windows and doors are custom manufactured by CGI Windows and Doors out of Doral, Florida. The Sentinel line is made to order from aluminum alloyed frame materials, quality components and tight fit for protection against extreme weather conditions.
Source: CGI Windows and Doors
SENTINEL® PRODUCT LINE OF IMPACT WINDOWS AND DOORS
- Single-Hung Windows
- Horizontal Roller Windows
- Picture Windows/Fixed Lite Architectural Windows
- Sliding Glass Doors
- French Doors
- Structural members*
- Passed Air infiltration test, per FBC, TAS 202-94
- Passed Uniform Static Air Pressure Test, Loading per FBC, TAS 202-94
- Passed Water Resistance Test, per FBC, TAS 202-94
- Passed Large Missigle Impact Test, per FBC, TAS 201-94
- Passed Cylic Wind Pressure Loading Test, per FBC, TAS 203-94
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Frame depth is 2.5 inches for windows, 4.735 inches (2-track) and 5.921 (3-track) inches for sliding glass doors
- Nominal wall thickness is .062 for all windows and doors
- Flange, fin and equal-leg frame options for wood, steel or masonry construction
- Corrosion-resistant hardware and fasteners with stainless steel options
COLOR FRAMES AVAILABLE
- All products are exterior glazed
- All products are silicone glazed for greater strength and seal
- Windows and sliding glass doors have a structural extruded aluminum glazing bead for stronger resistance to wind load (unique lite glazing allows upgrades to colonial at a later date)
- Windows: 5/16" Laminated, 13/16" Insulated Laminated
- Doors: 7/16” Laminated 1” Insulated Laminated
- Fully weatherstripped with fin seal polyester pile and/or vinyl bulb
- Extruded screen frame with Super View® fiberglass mesh. Our Super-View™ see-through screen material provides strong construction and clearer, unobstructed views. Our screens are constructed using a sturdy extruded frame design in place of typical thinner roll-fomed aluminum screens.
- Insect screens are not designed for the purpose of providing security and will not protect objects or persons from falling out of windows
Metal work and steel member fabrication to anchor impact windows, doors and storefront systems.
Make an appointment to visit our showroom and see a large selection of impact windows and doors on display. Scheduled appointments are required to ensure one-on-one meetings with project managers.
Learn more about our expertise and capabilities in new construction projects.
Visit our entry door section to browse through the beautiful selection of impact entry doors manufactured by CGI Windows.
Astor Windows has now partnered with Ygrene Energy Fund to offer 100% financing on impact windows and doors' replacement projects. Please call us for details and eligibility.