PGT Single-Hung Window Series SH700
Source: Astor Windows and Doors
PGT Series 700 was designed for low-rise buildings, that is, for structures in which windows or doors will be installed up to 30 feet of height.
- Frame depth is 2 3/4"
- Nominal wall thickness is .062
- Flange-type frame for wood or masonry construction; integral fin available
- Molded nylon anti-friction sash guides
- Heavy-duty die-cast sash locks
- Corrosion-resistant hardware and fasteners with stainless steel options
COLOR FRAMES AVAILABLE
- Fully weatherstripped with fin seal polyester pile and/or vinyl bulb
- Refer to General Specifications for common details about the Series 700
Learn more about our expertise and capabilities in new construction projects.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
Windows and doors super sale! At bargain prices, ready for pickup.
Metal work and steel member fabrication to anchor impact windows, doors and storefront systems.
Make an appointment to visit our showroom and see a large selection of impact windows and doors on display. Scheduled appointments are required to ensure one-on-one meetings with project managers.
Visit our entry door section to browse through the beautiful selection of impact entry doors manufactured by CGI Windows.